A. DEMOCRACY& POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT
- “APARAJITA: Political Empowerment of Women, Phase III”. Supported by HELVETAS Inter Cooperation, implemented in Bagerhat and Khulna districts. The project period is from October 2018 to December 2022.
- “Promoting Peace and Justice”- Khulna. Supported by Democracy International (DI), implemented in 39 unions of 5 Upazilas under Khulna district. The project period is from 10th June 2019 to 15th December 2022.
- “Upholding Civic Engagement & Liberty through SDGs & Policy Instruments”. Supported by The Asia Foundation, implemented in Khulna districts. The project period is from 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2022.
- “Strengthen the long-term resilience of marginalized populations to pandemic and other emergencies in Khulna City”. Supported by The Asia Foundation in Khulna City Corporation. The project period is from 13th December 2020 to 12th November 2021.
- “Promoting Peace and Justice”- Jashore. Sup-ported by Democracy International (DI), implemented in 56 unions of 5 Upazilas under the Ja-shore district. The project period is from 1st June 2019 to 14th September 2021.
- “APARAJITA- Political Empowerment of Women,” – Barisal. Supported by HELVETAS Swiss Inter Cooperation in Barisal districts. The project period is from 21 November 2019 to 31 December 2022.
- “Promoting CSOs Engagement and Action Against Gender-Based Violence”. Supported by Counterpart Bangladesh in Khulna districts. The project period is from 20 November 2019 to 19 November 2021.
- “Promoting Participatory Engagement to Strengthen Governance”. Supported by The Asia Foundation in Khulna City. The project period is from 15th June 2021 to 14th August 2022.
B. PEACE & TOLERANCE
- Preventing Extremism Through Active Community Engagement (PEACE) Consortium: PEACE Consortium supported and supervised by Country Strategy Mechanism (CSM) under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh and supported by Global Community Engagement Resilience Fund (GCERF) envisions a violence-free society of resilient community fostering peace and harmony. Rupantar has been granted as the first PR of Bangladesh starting the project period from 01 July 2016 to 28 February 2022. The Consortium aims to facilitate the processes that foster peace and social harmony by maintaining a secular and syncretic culture where targeted communities autonomously per-form to prevent as well as counter-radicalization and recruitment for extremism. PEACE Consortium intends to contribute to building a resilient community through community intervention with strategic planning. The change agents will play their role in influencing community people while various activities under several initiatives will promote the age-long tradition and golden history of solidarity, brotherhood, social harmony, the secular and syncretic culture in-side the mindset of the community people. The main targeted groups of population are the youth.
- “Partnerships for a Tolerant, Inclusive Bangladesh: empowering youth to counter threats of VE online messaging, fake news, and hate speech in Khulna”- supported by UNDP. The project duration is January 2020 to May 2021.
- “CSO PVE Capacity Building in Bangladesh”– supported by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Bangladesh aiming to support a process of social dialogue to transformation in six unions of Khulna district and capture change and learning. The project period from 1st September 2020 to 28th February 2022.
C. DISASTER MANAGEMENT& CCA
- “Enhancing Climate Resilient WASH in Dacope Upazila”- supported by WaterAid Bangladesh for implementation in Dacope Upazila of Khulna district aiming at WASH promotion in climate-vulnerable areas. The project period is from September 2017 to March 2022.
- “Enhancing Climate Resilient WASH in Shyamnagar Upazila”- supported by WaterAid Bangladesh for implementation in Shyamnagar Upazila of Satkhira district aiming at WASH promotion in cli-mate-vulnerable areas. The project period is from October 2017 to 31st December 2022.
- “Collective Responsibility, Action and Accountability for Improved Nutrition (CRAAIN)” supported by Concern World Wide, WaterAid Bangladesh/European Union for implementation in 4 Upazilas of Bagerhat district. The project period is from 01 January 2020 to December 2022.
- “Building Climate Resilient Communities and Institution in Bangladesh with Sustainable WASH Intervention” supported by WaterAid Bangladesh for implementation in Shyamnagar Upazila of Satkhira district. The project period is from 1st March 2021 to 31st December 2021.
- “Promoting Climate Resilient Water Supply & Sanitation in southwest Bangladesh (PCR-WASH)” supported by WaterAid Bangladesh for implementation in Assasuni Upazila of Satkhira district. The project period is from July 2019 to 31 March 2024.
- Supporting COVID Recovery through Emergency Actions for Marginalized (SCREAM)- supported by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), Embassy of Switzerland. This project is to be implemented in Khulna City Corporation, Batiaghata & Dacope Upazila under Khulna District and in Bagerhat Sadar, Mongla & Sharankhola Upazila under Bagerhat District as well. The project timeline starts from 1st July 2021 till June 2023
D. CHILDREN AND YOUTH RIGHTS
- “Empowerment of Children and Adolescents for Ending Child Marriage” is a UNICEF funded project being implemented in 9 unions of Dacope Upazila of Khulna District. The project period is from 15th November 2020 to 14th June 2021.
- “Combatting Early Marriage in Bangladesh (CEMB) Project’’ is a Plan International funded project being implemented in 5 Districts. The project period is from 1st January 2021 to 31st October 2022.
E. POPULAR MEDIA & FOLK THEATRE
- “Health Communication and Education through Participatory Learning Models Using Community Radios” – funded by FK Norway. The Project’s main focus on to build the capacities of community people on health education and health communication through participatory approaches using Community Radio Stations. The Project period is from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2023.
- “Radio Programming under USAID’s Promoting Peace and Justice (PPJ) Activity”- Supported by Democracy International (DI). The project period is from 15th March 2020 to 14th August 2021
- Developing and conduct POT songs on safe migration, remittance management, and rein-tegration in 10 Districts of Bangladesh – funded by IOM/BRAC. The Project period is from 01st November 2019 to 31st July 2021.